Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    James EckhardtJames Eckhardt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    GeorgeGeorge shared a merged idea: iPhone App  ·   · 
    Rick MartinoRick Martino shared a merged idea: create a Blackberry app  ·   · 
    MelMel shared a merged idea: Develop Android app  ·   · 
    SimEntry GSMSimEntry GSM shared a merged idea: sync contacts, addresses, email, number etc with blackberry address book  ·   · 

258 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Manuel KostkaManuel Kostka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As written by others before, almost all changes I make on the app actually won't upload, be it adding a new contact or a task. I actually don't understand why, but I also don't see any preferences I could have tinkered with. I would love to use capsule on my mobile devices, but all that's working is syncing contacts and tasks via google. Can you tell what's going wrong?

• Nick WeisserNick Weisser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm using the HTML5 app on both iOS and Android and have to say that it fulfills my requirements. As it's using local storage it can even be used offline for finding phone numbers of business contacts.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need an iPhone APP!!!!
        I have to say the HTML5 app is useless. I have it on my homescreen, but NEVER use it for some real purpose. Something like Freshbooks app will be great.

Another vote for native app!!!
        Guys, mobile-optimized web app is very limited in a sense of user experience. We need a native app with push notifications of key events.

@josef Szotten - Just a heads up, I think your platform is amazing. I just signed up 5 min ago because salesforce.com was too cluttered/confusing for some of my sales people to pick up.

Also, just for your own knowledge, Mailchimp.com was the one who directed me to your site. You both have similar platforms...anyways. Thanks.

We would like to see the calendar on the Iphone app and the sales pipeline overview

• BoBo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is it that this is the ONLY suggestion in the top 10 that you (Capsule staff) has even responded to in the last 6 months? It makes me seriously question whether or not Capsule is even still being actively developed. I am only posting the question here because it seems to be the only thread that anyone from Capsule is monitoring. Kindly advise and update at least the top 5 suggestions. Thanks in advance.

• KurtKurt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think windows phone 8 should be more of a priority than blackberry. thanks

Is there a particular mobile browser version you recommend for Android devices ?

The one on my phone won't allow me to scroll on any screens on the Capsule App.

• Niall ConnellanNiall Connellan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I understand your reason for going the HTML5 route...however, the current mobile app just does not work well. I have been using CapsuleCRM for a while now, and would like to continue to use it, however, I rely heavily on mobile devices. I never know if the mobile app is showing live data or cached data. It also never lets me know if it has uploaded changes I make. The majority of the time the changes I make on the app do not upload and I either have to retype my info in through the website or just take the hit of loosing the information. Some sort of timestamp could be a quick, however, I think many users agree with me when I say that a native app would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise I will be forced to check out other mobile crm options, which is a shame.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

Feedback and Knowledge Base