Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    James EckhardtJames Eckhardt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    GeorgeGeorge shared a merged idea: iPhone App  ·   · 
    Rick MartinoRick Martino shared a merged idea: create a Blackberry app  ·   · 
    MelMel shared a merged idea: Develop Android app  ·   · 
    SimEntry GSMSimEntry GSM shared a merged idea: sync contacts, addresses, email, number etc with blackberry address book  ·   · 

258 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JoshJosh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi David, I've got Capsula on my iPhone. It's just a read only list of your contacts and leads. A very basic tool, but it does what it says on the tin and I don't feel like I wasted the 2 or 3$ it cost.

• Steve DransfieldSteve Dransfield commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another anxious Android user eagerly waiting for news! Being an Android/Google user, EVERYTHING goes through my phone!

• Jim DouglasJim Douglas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anxious for the Iphone app to come to life. Phone apps arre needed and almost a deal killer not having one.

• MarkMark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Iphone app can't happen soon enough. Can't use this great application any other way.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

is it going to be in the first half of the year or the second ? Im sure you could give us a date, pretty poor effort. This thread started over a year ago and all you can say its on the way

• Debbie DeanDebbie Dean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Use Capsule everyday and would be lost without it, so really looking forward to be able to use it on my Android.

Can't wait for the general beta to be released!

• Duncan StockdillAdminDuncan Stockdill (Admin, Capsule) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A couple of updates on the mobile app. I know a few of you are interested :)

1. I'm looking for a small number of regular Capsule users with an iPhone or Android and who can investigate a bug or two to help us with the first phase of the beta test of the Capsule mobile app. If you'd like to help out, drop us an email on support@capsulecrm.com with your Capsule account details and phone model. We'll progress to a general beta for everyone as soon as we can, and my apologies in advance if we can't accept everyone who'd like access at this stage.

2. Portable Pixels have released a 3rd party app for the iPhone and it's now available in the app store. This is a native iPhone web application with read-only access to Capsule: http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/capsula-for-capsulecrm/id418110927?mt=8.

• JacknifeJacknife commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Portable Pixels app is on the App Store, called Capsula, but is only a viewer of your data. You cannot add/edit using it.

Looking forward to the official version.

• Daniel MasonDaniel Mason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very much looking forward to this, if you want me to beta test on Android 2.2 (HTC Desire), let me know, be glad to help out. I have my phone setup on my Google Apps domain, which I use for Capsule, will it hook into that in any way?

• Mark HughesMark Hughes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My firm would love to participate in a beta. Please let me know what is needed to qualify. Like many of the posts below, my firm employees live on their iPhones and are itching for mobile access.

Feedback and Knowledge Base