I suggest you ...

Integrate Capsule with ZenDesk (web-based IT help-desk)

ZenDesk provides a fantastic, light-weight help-desk and issue tracking solution. They currently integrate with 37Signals Highrise CRM, but I like Javelin much better.

153 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kyle HomsteadKyle Homstead shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

37 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dave NDave N commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where can I get this? I can't find out how to do this....

Thanks!,

Dave

• bob Sievewrightbob Sievewright commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have integrated the Zendesk feature, its useful, but info as far as I can see is only shown within each customer. Would also be really useful to show open tickets on the Capsule Dashboard as well... Then I can get a real overview of what is happening and outstanding :-)

• Rob BRob B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to sign up for Capsule CRM and Zendesk but cant seem to see how to raise tickets with zendesk for customers who already exist in Capsule?? Am I stupid or missing something, doe you have to create the user an account in Zendesk in order to be able to raise a NEW ticket ?? Thanks guys!

• TarynTaryn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to be able to run a report on Zendesk tickets. At the moment you need to know whether or not a customer has a ticket. I would like a report or a screen where I can see all tickets so I know which customers are being looked after.

• Spencer blackallerSpencer blackaller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would really like to see the integration allow for users in capsule to be exported to zendesk similar to what happens with FreeAgent. Would also be great if you could have a create zendesk ticket button which automatically opened a new ticket for that customer.

• CoryCory commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What you've done so far is great and enjoying it as well. At this point the more information that could be brought over the better.

It would be great to be able to add a note to a specific case's history. For example, we manage email marketing for a bunch of clients. Each client has a "Newsletter" case to sore all that information. It would streamline our process of Zendesk agents could quickly add notes into the Newsletter case history.

• tomtom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We've been using the new integration for a few weeks, and we're really enjoying it. We would like to see all of the contact information from Capsule displayed in the Zendesk widget. We use a number of custom fields for information that would be useful when working on a Zendesk ticket.

• Carl SchmidtCarl Schmidt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey, have been giving the integration a good workout, using it lots. Couple suggestions based on our experience:

1. Would *love* to see Capsule tags included in the Zendesk widget box. We use tags to group customers, and having that displayed right in Zendesk would improve our support workflow.
        2. Make the Capsule widget match Zendesk tickets on *all* email addresses for the Capsule contact. We have a lot of contacts in Capsule with multiple email addresses, and right now only the first address is used to pull tickets from Zendesk.

Other than that, really loving the integration!

Cheers,
        Carl

• Ivan OngIvan Ong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What will the integration do?

I am guessing that Contacts will be synced to ZenDesk with Capsule being the Master?

Will tickets be synced with cases in Capsule?

• SkipSkip commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really liking the Zendesk integration so far! Is there a way to automatically create users in Capsule when they sign up on Zendesk? That is - some sort of syncing mechanism?

As a workaround - I have bcc'd our dropbox email address in our support group email - still evaluating if its a good solution yet...

• Mathieu Le BretonMathieu Le Breton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BTW, the integration don't work with Trial version of Zendesk since you don't have https.
        That's allright for regular user, but create more obstacles when you want to test it.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base