Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Matej SedmakMatej Sedmak shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    santiagoriossantiagorios shared a merged idea: Set alerts for every appoitment  ·   · 
    John DeadmanJohn Deadman shared a merged idea: Add an alert to the time settings when creating a task  ·   · 
    santiagoriossantiagorios shared a merged idea: Having several time options to set the alarm for tasks  ·   · 
    Fabian VargasFabian Vargas shared a merged idea: Send individual email notifications, not a general email  ·   · 
    chismvillechismville shared a merged idea: Email a Reminder for Task When it is Due  ·   · 
    redevogfredevogf shared a merged idea: create alerts in calender  ·   · 

22 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AmandaAmanda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For me a simple pop window would do it. And google calendar is great, but I don't want everything on there. I want to be able to select which task I want to be reminded of.

• AllisonAllison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We use Capsule not only as a CRM, but as a project tracking system. So every sale that is won has up to 100 tasks associated with it. To put all of those into Google Calendar would really bog us down and make our calendar's worthless, especially since every task must have a due date. If Google calendar integration is the end solution (which I'm not opposed to), then it will be critical to have due dates optional on a task, and be able to specify which tasks should show on a calendar.

• TimTim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Couldn't agree more with Eric Audige and Jakub Vajner. I often start too late on a task because I didn't get a email upon creation of the task.

• RickRick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely this is a BIG one for me. I come from Goldmine and I really NEED reminders at a given time. SMS would be also be a great addition but if the webpage is open I should be able to get an alarm.

• Darrin RichDarrin Rich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was a little shocked to see that the only reminder a user gets is a daily email reminder. This is surely a must have for most. A simple one time email in the morning just doesn't cut it. A great feature of highrise is sms notifications of time sensitive tasks.

• Mike CromptonMike Crompton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Linked in with the two way sync on calendar items and also the invitations to events... reminders are essential... or do you consider the email notification in the morning from Capsule Notifier as reminder enough? Surely if you have this functionality, then setting a reminder is not a big step further

• iLocITiLocIT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is key to receive reminders about tasks when they become due, not only once a day!

• eric audigeeric audige commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Jakub comment is crutial. If you assign a task to someone, how can he be aware of it without opening Capsule? email notification on creation is indeed an absolute Must. Having a reminder on d-day is good too but NOT enough.

• Jakub VajnerJakub Vajner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A basic functionality should at least be: Send an email reminder upon CREATION of the task. Then on due date as well.

Second step would be to add customisable reminders. An absolute must!

• AlexAlex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you have Capsule integrated with (Google) Calendar, then you can let the Calendar handle the notifications.

• Paul MatthewsPaul Matthews commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need this. 10 minute reminder popup for a task like a scheduled call. It needs to be optional for a task, and the tick box to request a reminder is only available when a time is set for a task. The time for the reminder could be set globaly from user settings for simplicity, or it could be set for each task that has a reminder set.

• dotcominfodotcominfo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've voted for this one, and I thought I'd also chime in on the comments. This is something that should already be in place. Any items that end up on events always have reminders...

• AnthonyAnthony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this would be fantastic.

If I may, I'd like to suggest that notifications are sent out a set period of time before an event (task) is due.

Personally, I would lie to receive an e-mail notification of a tasks being due 15-30 minutes in advance.

Better still ... to receive a Skype chat message or perhaps an SMS to my mobile. I would like to be able to choose the reminder method and time for each task.

I would also like to be able to set the reminder time (in minutes) when I set up or edit the task

• Bernadette DignamBernadette Dignam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a definite must-have - my sales force need to be reminded 5 minutes before each booked telephone call - otherwise they have to keep doubleloading data onto Google calendar.

Feedback and Knowledge Base