Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    mancourtmancourt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Josh CrannJosh Crann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any chance of this ever happening? Currently there's no way to integrate gravity forms and capsule.

• C4C4 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

any hope on this integration yet? getting greyer by the day ;)

• MatthiasMatthias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes would be great if this would work again, due to some change in Gravity Forms there is no longer an option to Enable Capsule CRM on the Advanced form settings.

any updates on when gravityforms to capsule will be released?

Hi George - that is great news. is it available for us to see and try? We're really deciding on what to use and without this connection from GravityForms to Capsule - we're considering a different CRM all together. Please advise ASAP and thanks for your hard work!

• GeorgeGeorge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So I have the custom one working on my site now, and we she have a public on in the next few days. It is great to have it working.

FANTASTIC - THANK YOU GEORGE. Such a critical element - so happy to hear this. Please keep us posted!

• mancourtmancourt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cheers George, Im not sure if this was ever going to make it on the Capsule Team's list to get done...

• GeorgeGeorge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got sick of waiting for this and decided to build my own plugin for it. I will put a link here once it is live. I would appreciate if you sign up for GravityForms through my affiliate link to pay for my development costs. I will keep you posted (c:

would be great to have capsule and gravity form integration. gravity forms and mailchimp work great - adding in capsule would provide a very solid and profitable offering. we'd be able to really sell capsule to our client base.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would definately sway me across to buy Gravity Forms if it would integrate with Capsule CRM!

• Adrian Gwyn-EvansAdrian Gwyn-Evans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! I too would value Capsule integration with Gravity Forms; it would be the coming together of 2 great solutions.

• Dan TudorDan Tudor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Big fan of this. Capsule has a lot to offer and it would be so nice if Capsule worked easily with my go-to form plugin, Gravity Forms.

Feedback and Knowledge Base