I suggest you ...

Integrate with Magento eCommerce

Provide simple, easy to use CRM for Magento (Community Edition first, then perhaps MagentoGO [if the coding is different]) to make a powerful eCommerce / CRM solution that also fully integrates with eBay, Facebook, et al.

37 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ModrailModrail shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mark E FellingMark E Felling commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have written a detailed specifications that would be fairly easy to implement Magento Module so each time and your customer is saved pushes into or updates contact in Capsule CRM, each time WishList or Quote is created, creates Opportunity with appropriate milestone in Capsule. When order is created sets Opportunity in Capsule to Won if already exists or optionally creates opportunity set to Won to have accurate sales channel reporting.

Added custom fields to capsule for Magento Contact ID #, and under Opportunities a custom field for Order # and Quote # if someone can use the custom hyperlink field in capsule to have a hyperlink that goes back to the customer record, order record, and Quote record in Magento.

Stage 2 would be to periodically, maybe once per day look at a date timestamp update field in capsule through API and update any appropriate records in Magento or to create any new customers in Magento that are created in Capsule with a tag of "Magento"

• Mark E FellingMark E Felling commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to be able to push all of my contacts from Magento to Capsule CRM as they are generated. Even better would be to create an opportunity when there is a open shopping cart that has not been checked out, and then change status of opportunity to complete when sale is completed.

Also logged other customer activity into notes such as the customer logging into their account, adding something to wish list, etc.

Feedback and Knowledge Base