I suggest you ...

add notes for tasks

It would be very helpful to be able to write notes for each task!

600 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    sinounsinoun shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    TonyTony shared a merged idea: Ability to attach notes, files, and status updates to tasks  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Need to be able to add comments and notes to appointments in the diary  ·   · 
    Sally VemuriSally Vemuri shared a merged idea: add a note on calendar  ·   · 
    NicDaleNicDale shared a merged idea: allow a description field when creating tasks  ·   · 

83 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Filipe Simões Corrêa AlvesFilipe Simões Corrêa Alves commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Josef,

Indeed adding notes to the task itself is a pretty usefull feature. Although I feel some of the posts about this feature are talking about having the possibility of adding notes when closing a task.

When I call someone, task is complete and I want to add the conclusion of that particular task. Maybe when closing a task we could be promted to add a conclusion note, or something like that.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

there is very small space with assigning tasks, it would be great when a task looks more like a note.

• VictoriaVictoria commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We just started using Capsule and it was one of the first things we noticed. Either add notes to the tasks or be able to add a task associated with a note.

• Karl HeplerKarl Hepler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously. When I complete a task, I need to write notes about what I did. Very basic stuff for any CRM.

• Wim VreugdenhilWim Vreugdenhil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And yes, make it possible to add notes to notes (or tasks, e-mails or whatever entry). Eg please make it possible to comment on existing entries and display the reactions threaded.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please add this immediately. It's horrible that you can't add notes to a tasks.

• askjaysonaskjayson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on adding a text field for task notes or descriptions, just a simple text area? Please advise, thanks

• KodirKodir commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please address this issue ASAP. We would like to leave notes on tasks as way to track the progress.

• Mike CromptonMike Crompton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also trialling Capsule and it is now a month since Simeon commented on this.
        Surely adding notes to tasks, events etc. is not a big ask?

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base