I suggest you ...

2-way synchronisation with Google Calendar

Currently you can view Capsule tasks in your Google Calendar http://support.capsulecrm.com/customer/portal/articles/178548

2-way synchronisation would allow Capsule tasks to be edited and completed in Google Calendar

1,496 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Duncan StockdillAdminDuncan Stockdill (Admin, Capsule) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Madeleine morganMadeleine morgan shared a merged idea: Give the ability to synchronise with google calendar  ·   · 
    Chris KeeganChris Keegan shared a merged idea: Google Calendar (tasks) and Docs Integration  ·   · 

147 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • WillWill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please please please please do this. This would complete Capsule for me.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey,

This would be a great feature.

Capsule . . . You're development pipeline seems to be a little sluggish. There are so many great features in this blog that would make you the best CRM in the whole world! You have a list of them here . . .

This Calendar integration is a must for us (and for at least 1494 of your other users).

• MatthewMatthew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the comments below. I'm just trying capsule for the first time. But the 1 way syncing is a real limitation and is putting me off continuing

• CarolineCaroline commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This task has been added in 2010 and ranks first on the task list, how come this is not implemented yet?

• Mark HarveyMark Harvey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the general tone of comments below. I chose Capsule because it is easy to use & has a lot of well thought out features, but...
        1 way sync of information in Google is a bit broken.
        There is no address field for physical locations. I use this for navigation to first meeting locations that I'm not familiar with. This is a big thing.
        If a meeting re-schedules I can't drag & drop to a new time if I'm on my mac & digging down into the client record & then the meeting is a bit frustrating.
        Why is there no "calendar" view in the mobile app? (iOS7)
        There also appears to be no way to edit the reminder settings on Meetings & limited ability to view / interact with the meeting in my Calendar (Google calendar viewed & used in Calendar on Mac 10.9)
        I am entering meetings manually in my calendar.

• Jeremy AppleyardJeremy Appleyard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a good idea. It would be very helpful in terms of arranging / re-arranging my diary on the move. ie on my phone / tablet.

Great, bit I dont need all the task in google calendar, I need only meetings. Is there any option for it?

• Oliver KarstedtOliver Karstedt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's been over 3,5 years since this feature has been requested for the first time. What's up with that? A comment by a Capsule representative would be nice..

• Jay AdamsJay Adams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

*Very* much needed. I just started using Capsule and really like it so far, but having an easy way to get notifications on tasks without waiting 24 hours for updates is a must have.

Following to the previous comment, i've tried zapier. It could have been great but the integration is not fully accurate with capsule. Tasks are implemented on google calendar at the time you create it in capsule!! It doesn't take into account the due date time to put it in the right date of the calendar. Also it works only with quick event and not detail event because capsule didn't plan to integrate an "end date time" field.

• Stephen BrooksStephen Brooks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is already possible with a third party cloud integration app called Zapier. If anyone is interested in getting this to work let me know and I will show you how. It is quite easy to set up and is free if you don't create over 100 tasks a month.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base