I suggest you ...

2-way synchronisation with Google Calendar

Currently you can view Capsule tasks in your Google Calendar http://support.capsulecrm.com/customer/portal/articles/178548

2-way synchronisation would allow Capsule tasks to be edited and completed in Google Calendar

1,520 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Duncan StockdillAdminDuncan Stockdill (Admin, Capsule) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Madeleine morganMadeleine morgan shared a merged idea: Give the ability to synchronise with google calendar  ·   · 
    Chris KeeganChris Keegan shared a merged idea: Google Calendar (tasks) and Docs Integration  ·   · 

149 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Watchman MonitoringWatchman Monitoring commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So, I setup Piesync with Google & Capsule, and regardless of the quality of that solution, what I found is that I really didn't want all the crap from google contacts in my capsule account.

I regret having 2 way sync, even for a bit.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If businesses do not listen to their customers they lose their customers. I cannot believe a company that promotes software to help track and communicate with their customers doesn't listen themselves. Have the courtesy to address your number one request with a comment. Why are you ignoring your customers? Please advise where you are up to with this request. Are you going to invest in making it happen or not? Are you listening?

• WillWill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please please please please do this. This would complete Capsule for me.

Hey,

This would be a great feature.

Capsule . . . You're development pipeline seems to be a little sluggish. There are so many great features in this blog that would make you the best CRM in the whole world! You have a list of them here . . .

This Calendar integration is a must for us (and for at least 1494 of your other users).

• MatthewMatthew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the comments below. I'm just trying capsule for the first time. But the 1 way syncing is a real limitation and is putting me off continuing

• CarolineCaroline commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This task has been added in 2010 and ranks first on the task list, how come this is not implemented yet?

• Mark HarveyMark Harvey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the general tone of comments below. I chose Capsule because it is easy to use & has a lot of well thought out features, but...
        1 way sync of information in Google is a bit broken.
        There is no address field for physical locations. I use this for navigation to first meeting locations that I'm not familiar with. This is a big thing.
        If a meeting re-schedules I can't drag & drop to a new time if I'm on my mac & digging down into the client record & then the meeting is a bit frustrating.
        Why is there no "calendar" view in the mobile app? (iOS7)
        There also appears to be no way to edit the reminder settings on Meetings & limited ability to view / interact with the meeting in my Calendar (Google calendar viewed & used in Calendar on Mac 10.9)
        I am entering meetings manually in my calendar.

• Jeremy AppleyardJeremy Appleyard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a good idea. It would be very helpful in terms of arranging / re-arranging my diary on the move. ie on my phone / tablet.

Great, bit I dont need all the task in google calendar, I need only meetings. Is there any option for it?

• Oliver KarstedtOliver Karstedt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's been over 3,5 years since this feature has been requested for the first time. What's up with that? A comment by a Capsule representative would be nice..

• Jay AdamsJay Adams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

*Very* much needed. I just started using Capsule and really like it so far, but having an easy way to get notifications on tasks without waiting 24 hours for updates is a must have.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base