I suggest you ...

Remove the requirement for due date in tasks

Would love to have greater flexibility with task and case management. At the moment I use Capsule + Action Method for taskproject management. In an ideal world this should be one app rather then two but the task management and cases in Capsule are two rigid to make the switch.

If you nail cases (lite project management) this would make Capsule ideal for a lot of businesses.

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Robert MattarRobert Mattar shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Chris BrittonChris Britton shared a merged idea: simplify tasks  ·   · 

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BretBret commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Paul, the requirement for a date on all tasks really limits what we can do with the task management. Would love to have some sort of priority sorting also.

• Paul ToomeyPaul Toomey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have only just started using Capsule - and we use cases as a dumping ground for Enhancement Requests / Ideas for various software products we develop

I have been adding these in a NOTES but would rather add them as TASKS but we cant assign a due date to these as they are just ideas for the product - being able to just as a task that will occur 'someday' would be excellent

Feedback and Knowledge Base